At Keystone you can use the equity in your home to help resolve your financial situation. Plus, we will report your payment performance to both Equifax and TransUnion, giving you the opportunity to enhance your credit score.
What option do I have if I can’t pay my bills and don’t qualify for a home equity loan or mortgage?
Creditaid provides a good option. They have been helping customers achieve their goal of managing debt problems and becoming debt-free through credit counseling and debt consolidation services since 1992. Creditaid’s initial credit counseling review is provided free of charge. Credit counselors have been trained to review and assess your personal financial situation. Most importantly, they will recommend customized solutions for eliminating your debt that are specifically tailored to your own personal financial situation. They will also advise you on how to best manage and repay your debts, as well as provide you with tools to help you stay on track and progress toward achieving your financial goals.
For a FREE consultation contact Creditaid today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I choose Keystone Finance Solutions?
Here are eight good reasons:
- As a Winnipeg-based company, we have been providing lending solutions to Manitobans since 1984.
- The application process is easy and straight-forward.
- Conditional approval and a competitive interest rate are provided in a quick and timely manner.
- Lending solutions include home purchase, refinancing, debt consolidation, and payment reduction.
- Payment performance is reported to Equifax Canada and TransUnion which provides the opportunity to build your credit over time.
- Payments can be arranged on a bi-weekly or monthly basis.
- Reduced legal fees under specific circumstances.
- Transparency and integrity are foundational to the respect and personal service you’ll experience. Apply Now
- How do I apply for a home equity loan or mortgage?
It’s easy to apply:
- Click here to apply online now.
- Call us at 204.256.2300 and we’ll take your application over the phone
- Do I need to have a job in order to apply?
- Yes, however, if you’re not gainfully employed at the present time, we may request that someone sign with you.
- What information will I be asked to provide?
- We’ll request a copy of your photo identification, most recent pay-stub, and your last three months of bank statements. Depending on the nature and amount requested, we may ask for other information in support of your application.
- How quickly will I receive an answer to my application?
- Once we have the required information from you, an answer will usually be provided the same day.
- How much money can I borrow?
- The amount of your home equity loan or mortgage is based on a number of factors including the loan-to-value assigned to the security provided, your credit history, ability to make payments and your current employment situation. Mortgage loans start from as little as $10,000.00. We will do everything we can to get your application reviewed and approved quickly. It all starts by making an application and providing all the information we need in a timely manner. For an assessment of your situation please contact us. Apply Now
- How is loan-to-value (LTV) determined?
- LTV is the calculation of available equity in your property. For example, a $100,000 property at 75% LTV means that, subject to our standard terms and conditions, $75,000 is the total debt you can carry using this property as security.
- Do you work with first-time homebuyers and how much would I need for a down payment to buy a home?
- Yes – all homebuyers are welcome. As we do not provide CMHC-insured mortgages, we require a 25% down payment on your purchase.
- What if I have been bankrupt, divorced, filed a consumer proposal or have been in credit counselling?
- We provide financing to people in a variety of situations. Although restrictions can apply depending on your particular situation, we believe in providing options to help people start fresh.
- What is your interest rate?
- This will vary depending on a number of factors, such as your income, credit history and home value. Upon completion of your application profile, a specific rate will be provided to you.
- How do I make payments?
- Payments will be drawn from your bank account through Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) on your payment due dates. Payment dates are available bi-weekly on alternate Fridays and monthly on the 15th or last day of each month and will be indicated in the terms of your home equity loan or mortgage.